It's been quiet up here. We're waiting on pin & needles for the next Doctor's appointment, which is Thursday, Oct. 9 at 3:00pm. Please keep John in your prayers. We're hoping he's healed enough to put weight on his right leg and can start to drive. We want to head south to warmer sunnier weather.
We want to visit some of our friends in SW Washington, then we want to spend some time in Oregon enjoying some shopping in the no sales tax environment. Then on to California to visit our friends in Turlock and check in with some Doctors. Once those are complete, we'll head to southern California to visit family. We'll move on to our site at Happy Trails in Surprise, AZ, for December through March. But everything depends on what the Doctor has to say!
The weather here is turning colder. It was overcast with showers on Saturday & Sunday, then on Monday a big storm with high winds came through. We went down to Sequim today and looking back to the mountains in Olympic National Park they were covered with snow. It seems early, but it's been a very cold summer, and now fall. The high here today was 48. Now you know why we want to start traveling South.
As soon as we know what the Doctor has to say, we'll let you know.