Friday, April 09, 2010

Life at Laguna Woods Village

We’re starting to settle in here at Gezerville.  Linda has done a great job of cleaning everything from the dust and finding places for the stuff we took out of the MoHo.  She’s cleaned the patio and worked on the potted plants.  She’s also rejoined the beading club and completed her first project on Monday.  She sure makes pretty jewelry.

I’ve been pretty limited in what I can do because of my hip, which makes me frustrated and grumpy.  I have attended a couple of seminars in the Photo Lab on mounting & matting photos.  They have a dedicated  room with all of the tools you need to do a professional job.  They also have high end computers with all of the photo software and wide format professional printers.  I’m looking forward to using some of the printers in the near future.

It is a little strange living in a gated community with older adults.  We were driving into the village earlier this week when we saw a woman walking her bird.  We had to stop and get a picture!

IMG_0173 IMG_0172

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s amazing what you can find here.  Anyway, we hope you’re having a fun week, and enjoying everyday.

1 comment:

Dkalla said...

I can hardly wait to come and see it! I am sure it is really nice with everything you have and are doing with it. Also glad to hear that there are some great opportunities of things to do....you don't have to be older than 55 to be in there right....:-)