Sunday, May 16, 2010

It’s a Grandboy

I don’t think that’s a word, but I couldn’t resist.  Matt and Suzanne went to the Doctor last week for a checkup and the ultrasound showed they are having a boy! Among the family I think only Lois and I guessed it was going to be a boy.

The other good news is the the Mother and baby are doing fine.  The due date is the end of September, close to our wedding anniversary.  Both Linda & I are really excited.  Are you ready for a picture?20 weeks 1I think it’s really hard to see but the Doctor said there was no doubt.  So we’re gearing up to help Matt & Suzanne get ready for the big day.  After my hip heals.

Stay tuned for more information when it becomes available.

2 comments:

Dkalla said...

How exciting!! We will have to set up a play date for our Grandboys....:-)

Connie said...

Congratluations!!!! I'm so excited for the two of you. Our grandbaby is due Oct. 21, but Josh doesn't want to find out what it is. So maybe an Grandgirl or a Grandboy!!! Time will tell.